What almost a decade ago started with the production of leather for shoes for military and mine workers, today is a family business that delivers a wide range of leather around the world.
With four generations of leather specialists we were able to develop high quality standards and a continuous drive to innovate. From sports equipment and technical leather to leather for industry, shoes and bags: today we tan many types of skin.
In 1926 Vromans started with tanning leather for military shoes. Further on in the 20th century we grew into company specialised in leather products for working environments. Nowadays our types of leather are even more varied, but our history defined our strength: putting purpose first. We do this by creating the right set of characteristics, thereby keeping a critical eye in every step of the process.
Want to know more about our process? These are the steps we take:
- Together we define your needs. We translate these into detailed characteristics and products.
- With that knowledge in mind we purchase the right resources: we know where to buy what and are able to control the quality.
- We develop, set up and carry out the tanning process: from splitting to dying.
- We test the leather, improve if necessary and finish your product.
- We can take care of transportation and all that comes with it.
- We keep in contact with you to evaluate the product to continue to improve.
What About You?